Monday, June 23, 2008

Well, It's a Wrap...

The Rezzable Garden of NPIRL Delights officially closed tonight. I stood on my skyplat reading and responding as the group and Gardeners shared their thoughts and spread the love. I know that for me--and I think I can speak for Kheph too on this one--my sending Bettina the proposal for the Tower was one of the best things I've done while in SL.

It has been an incredible, special experience for me to be a part of this and to have helped to create and be a part of something that so many have enjoyed. I've made new friends such as Madcow, Eshi, and Jieux and have been so inspired by the works of my fellow Gardeners. Something's shifted in me. I've always been very creative inworld, but I want to expand...do different things. Do more! Truly explore the creativity that I originally came into Second Life to do. The inspiration that I feel inworld goes into my RL art and writing as well...it has been such a positive thing that way.

I don't know what my hands will bring forth next. You'll just have to watch this steampunk brass kitty to see...

1 comment:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

I'll always be so sorry I missed this... last year was very busy and I just couldn't make any of Bett's invites. I have no idea you had stuff there too - double bummer!