Friday, June 13, 2008

Madcow Cosmos' "Fool on Deck"

I swear I don't know when he finds the time, but Madcow sent me a landmark for his new exhibit called "Fool on Deck: Visions of the Tarot Deck" that opened tonight. Sculptures inspired by the tarot deck--Madcow style. He is such a wonderful builder and his pieces are incredible. Go see it while you can...it closes in a month!"Two of Cups"...
"3 of Cups"...
"The Sun"...
Here I am wearing Madcow's "Solar Dragon" in front of the "Hanged Man". Lunar (how appropriate) noted the moon phase theme and told me that in Japan, the word for month means "completion". He wishes to come here again on the last day of this exhibit since we were here on the first. I think that I can manage that.

1 comment:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Now this one i *did* see! wonderful!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/headburroantfarm/with/2693224717/