Monday, April 27, 2015

Elle in Kitely

I ran into an old Caledon acquaintance who convinced me to take a look at Kitely. A builder's paradise in that you can get a lot of sim and prims for a whole lot less. Of course, I convinced Phin to noob it up with me and explore it...
 It had a very SL circa 2007-08 feel to me. Having been around in SL back then, it was like being in a fun throwback, except as a noob it was very hard to figure out how to get anything for yourself or what to do next. As in SL, one of the very first places I visited was their inworld version of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater...
This one was really nicely done and to me, actually better than the SL version of it. I have been to the real life one and found the layout very familiar. I knew exactly where to go...
 There's Phin!
Phin and I always explore other virtual worlds. We joke it is in case we need to immigrate to a new one someday.

No comments: