Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Exploring Kids SL5B...Squirrel Style

After their original exclusion from the SL5B celebration sims, the "kids" of SL decided to have their own and I thought I'd stop through and check it out for myself...as a squirrel...What I found were two sims filled with fun and whimsy...
And lots of great rides and things to do!
I was even called "adowable"...As far as I'm concerned, a whole culture's been maligned due to a few individuals. I could sit here and argue sides, but I'm not. The thing to remember is that these are not kids in RL and RL kids should not be encouraged to be in SL at all. Look, all that I know is what I saw, and what I saw were folks enjoying themselves and recapturing a time period in their lives when fun and whimsy were your most important goals. If you can't understand that very basic concept...well...

2 comments:

Edward Pearse said...

Do you have a SLURL for the alternate exhibit?

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Blimey! That looks like my mate Marriane McCann! http://marianne.secondlifekid.com/