Friday, June 27, 2008

Emperor V Returns!!!

I stood in Caspian's new home across the way from mine at Vista, giddy and excited because Vittorio was going to log inworld from the hospital day room!!! After two months, this would be the first time I had seen him since his accident. I saw the green dot appear on his land next door and rushed over and there he was..For those of you who question the connections we make in this world...think about this one simple fact: There was a time when I thought I'd never see him again. Not because he would've chosen to leave, or over a fight, but because I--nor anyone else--would have seen him anymore inworld or in RL. So when I saw him standing there, I didn't know whether to cry or what. All I could do was hug him over and over again...
I laughed as he put on (and kept on) a clown nose...
We didn't talk about the accident beyond how much longer he'd be in (weeks yet) and how unattractive one of his nurses is ("A face only the bedpan would love"). We talked about fun things like cute guys and the land and the other neighbors throwing huge parties. Vittorio was using Caspian's computer and teasing him mercilessly, making him turn red in RL...You all just don't know how utterly relieved I am to see this face in my life inworld once again. Get well soon babes!

No comments: