Saturday, June 7, 2008

"Rock, Crash & Roll!": Grooving at Gardenstock

The Rezzable NPIRL Garden of Earthly Delights kicked off its Gardenstock today, with some of the best live musicians inworld coming to play at the stage next to the Tower. I'm the tiny bunny in black on the right dancing to Kaklick Martin, who was the first live musician inworld I had ever heard...I was about to leave, but Malburns Writer IMd me suggesting that I stay and hear the next band V.L.B. (Virtual Live Band) and I am so glad that I did as they were GREAT! They are comprised of 4 musicians from France, Germany, England and the U.S. who are playing live! I thought it was a fantastic concept and enjoyed seeing the video going of live crowdshots and them playing in RL too. If you ever get a chance to see them, do eet! Their lead singer Foxy was unable to make it, so LittleNoisyFox Delight got up there and "filled in" for her! He rawked! Tinies represent!! "Rock, Crash & Roll!"

No comments: