Friday, September 25, 2015

Last Dance in Steelhead

A mainstay for pretty much as long as I've been inworld, this Friday night dance was the last to be held in Steelhead. Fuzz had asked us to help decorate the town hall with photos and I managed to find the ads for every Steelhead sim...

I also put up my faves from 2007-2009 such as my postcards, the time the bay turned to lava, the Great Tensainami of 2009, the Wrangler Cup horse races, the time I got arrested for tiny disorderly conduct, the infamous wood chipper, and my very first visit to Steelhead...
I think Tensai put up this group photo from about 2009? I'm towards the right in all black next to Lunar...
It isn't a Steelhead dance without daleks and trout. You can see me and Phin dancing away in the center...
 Goodbye Steelhead...Goodbye Steamlands...thanks for the dance.

No comments: