Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What Now?

It has been 8 years since I have been without a home in a community. First, there was Caledon. Then Steelhead. When I first started SL I roamed the world more and explored. Even after I became more active in the Steamlands, I still explored. But there was something nice about being a part of something. Familiarity. Home.

I've always maintained a little mainland lot, as I've always had a premium membership and yes, I know that I have Raglan, but I am not a tiny 100% of the time. If anything, I can participate there more now.

I suppose I've been given a new outlook of sorts...to think about the things I enjoy inworld. Meet new folks. Take up old things I liked--like sailing again. That's me on my brand new Loonetta sailboat. Who knows what I'll get into next?

See y'all on the grid...

No comments: