Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Last Steelhead Town Meeting

Every Tuesday for over 7 years, I have tried to come inworld to be a part of one of the zaniest civic meetings ever: the Steelhead town meeting. Last night's would be the last. Fuzz presided over one of the best turnouts I've seen in quite a while. I think folks felt it was important to be a part of it... 

Afterwards, we got ourselves situated to take a group photo. It was like herding cats. Here I am sitting on the letters with Thad, Lumi, and Otenth...
 Up above us were folks like Genie, Fuzz, Tensai, and Phin...
 Here is the full shot of everyone...
Tonight was bittersweet for me. Our community will now be dispersed. Some people I might not see regularly again. No more Hooos. No more floppy dongs (One!). I don't know how I feel. Free in a way? Or...unmoored? Not sure. But thank you Steelhead community, for 8 years of being my virtual home. Hoooo!!

1 comment:

Handyman Maricopa said...

Hi nice reading youur blog