Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Steelhead Port Harbor: Steampunk Fantasy Sim Now Booking!

One of the things I've always enjoyed is being a steampunk. If visions of smokestacks, factories, mad scientists and 19th c. clockwork creations get you as hyped as me, then you'll be happy to hear that Steelhead is opening a new sim called Port Harbor. You get to live out your steampunk fantasy in a sim where air and sea vessels, tall industrial buildings and all of the things that go along with that vision are not only welcome, but encouraged. Steelhead has a reputation for great architecture, so you know that will be continued in Port Harbor as well, with a commercial pier, drawbridge, railroad, and more. If you're interested, contact TotalLunar Eclipse ASAP... And if you need further incentive, let me say this...out of all of the 19th c. sims, and I've visited or been involved in all of them at this point, I chose Steelhead to be my 19th c. home. Why? The friendly, laid-back neighbors, the weekly town meetings that not only bring us all together but keep us well-informed, the quick response of management, the acceptance and welcome of everyone no matter what or who they are...there is a sense of community there. You can't beat that. Here I am watching the koi at Steelhead Gardens. Did I mention that it is beautiful there too?

No comments: