Saturday, July 5, 2008

Codie Redgrave's Rouge is Red Hot

I love CodeBastard "Codie" Redgrave as she is a sweetie and makes me smile on a regular basis. Fellow Gardener Eshi Otawara had told me that she was working on a project for Codie and I had seen teaser pics, but Codie tp'd me over tonight to see her "Rouge" sim for myself and all I can say is "Wow." I can honestly say that I've never seen a sim like it...How could I not love a place that's done in my fave colors of red and black? After all, red is one of the thing's Codie's known for...well...besides her derriere that is (*winks*) and Eshi even incorporated that into its design too! Yes, that is the terraform of the sim!
Acc. to her press release, Rouge will serve as the new home of the Boudoir Rouge Gallery Walk showcasing the portrait series, as well as the Code Red lounge and Rouge Boutique. Of course, we had to dance on the poles in the lounge and I have three words for you: Eshi frickin' ROCKS!
Rouge'll be opening today, July 5th, with a big ol' party from 2pm - 5am SLT, and party access might be limited to Code Red group members. Some of SL's coolest designers such as Callie Cline and Shai Delacroix will be having giveaways to celebrate. Here's Codie, the Red Queen herself, getting her twirl on...Oh c'mon y'all...you know I had to have a go on it!!!!

2 comments:

Michael Röhm said...

*stuffs lindens into your thong*

Eladrienne Laval said...

Hee! I should've known you would Pucky!