Sunday, September 7, 2008

SL Blogger Party and...Auction...

This month's SL Bloggers party was hosted by Veyron Supercharge and many well-known bloggers put themselves up on the block. The winners essentially got to have them as their "slaves" for the day...Um, no...I had no intention whatsoever of putting myself up on the block although Zoe assured me that she would have certainly bought me. I am, well, not exactly the "slave" type...
Zoe, however, as head SL Blogger did a first and put herself up as one...with Veyron in red there spurring the crowd on to bid. I am not publishing Zoe's topless shot. Yes, I know. Sorry everyone! And bid they did, with Zoe going to Codie for 50,000 L! I'm looking forward to next month's!

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

I think i joined this at the start... not sure I ever did anything. Gawd, I'm such a late adpoter!

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Struggling to think who invited me - might have been Bettina