Thursday, September 4, 2008

Elle's Wild Ride...in a Cop Speeder

I seem to find myself in the futuristic sim of Suffugium a lot. My friend Case (of my infamous banana pron incident) IM'd me, asking if I'd like to go for a spin around Suffugium in his cop speeder. He must've known I needed a break from my design work so I popped right over...I promised him I'd hold off from making oinking noises and asked him if that was a baton in his hand or was he just happy to see me. Yeah, I know, but I couldn't resist. I got as comfortable as I could, gave the probe the finger ("Sub-Citizen THAT!") and we were off!
At one point I eyed the door to get out. He gave me a look like, "You know this is a cop car right?"
Yup...upside-down. *urk* In the end, I told him I think it was just an excuse to try to use his cuffs...

No comments: