Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dia's Partnering Party

Dia and Dewitt threw their partnering party at their place in the Wasteslands tonight. They had three tiny party crashers from Germany who stuck around and seemed to have a great time... There was a really great turn out of their friends...
I couldn't help but take this pic of Zeroyel and a friend who was a budgie at the time. Sorry I don't remember her name! I was teasing Zero about hogging the spanakopita Greek yummy goodness that had been set out. Great fun and congrats!

1 comment:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Glad you had a good time - we both had a blast spinning for everyone! I'll totally let you know next time Dewitt 's spinning.

The budgie is Tayaasha Tammas, who has more avatars than any other person I know.

As for everything else - it appears that I have a tendency to attract hilarity; which IS a good thing!