Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Grand Tour

Although I get around the Grid, you know that my home base is in the historic sims of SL. In light of the whole OS hoopla, a lot of them were seriously affected by it and so this weekend I spent a lot of time participating in the Grand Tour. Organized by Fogwoman Gray of Caledon and with organizers at the participating sims, balls and dances were held the entire weekend going from location to location. Congrats to them on a job well done. Participating sims were Colonia Nova, Orcadia, New Toulouse, Victoriana, Neufriedstadt, Winterfell, Caledon, New Babbage, Steeltopia, Al Andalus, Isles of Fatima, Wunderbar, Antiquity and Steelhead. If you have never visited these place, go...the time is now.

If you want to read my posts about my bouncing from place to place you can read them HERE.

No comments: