Sunday, August 17, 2008

Space Colony Necronom VI

During my quest to explore and visit futuristic sims, I went to Space Colony Necronom VI before I left for vacation...Necronom is a RP sim--dark futuristic--and is set on a space station filled with slaves, cyborgs, crew members, aliens, traders and pirates. I picked up their interesting HUD called NeMit, which allows you to accomplish missions without necessarily being a part of the overall RP. I honestly like that idea as I have found that as a noob in other RP sims you can often don't know what to do with yourself and it feels hard to integrate with the long-established cliques already present...
Hmm...what's this? An energy core of some sort? I won't get too close just in case...
Roaming the corridors of the different halo levels...
Stasis time! I had better not wake up to some creature on my damn face!

No comments: