Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tiny Fun at the Raglan Shire Medieval Festival

I love the Raglan Medieval Festival. Now in its third year, it is a celebration of all things tiny and medieval and fun. There was much fainting, waving of foam fingers and tossing of waffles onstage during a performance from Raglan's very own cover rock band, the Fuzznutz...
Live musician Gina Stella then performed for us, with Anek Fuchs keeping her company onstage. Her performance of "Wafflelujah" really brought down the house...Tinies were in the stocks. Freeing them helped go towards an animal charity...
We all lined up at soothsayer Clowey Greenwood's tent, nervously awaiting our turn...I held out my paw and was told that I needed to write more so that others could read my work, and that although being a fluffytail was my true self, I struggled with wanting to be biggie. I was given a "Don't Be A Biggie-Sicle" to combat that and sent on my way...

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

No one, but *no one*, parties like Tinies!

Eladrienne Laval said...

You've got that right! Ha!