Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Twisted Tiny Ollipog Avatars of Eclectric Breitman

I am very good friends with Eclectric Breitman, who is a firefly. No really! Glowing behind and all! He makes fantastic tiny avatars called "Ollipogs" via his main shop the Bughouse, located in Caledon Morgaine...I'm lucky that I get to have one whenever he makes a new one, but you really need to see these for yourself as they really are wonderful! He has almost 30 of them and is prolific as he keeps cranking out more as his imagination can think of them! I spend a lot of time as a tiny, so I have found that these Ollipog avatars are compatible with most tiny furniture and items, except for clothing. This one is called "Wabi Sabi", a steampunk-y metal Japanese doll...
I love the music box cylinder on her back!
This is Mandrake...Hee...
And my fave..."Fly J'Accuzi". I laugh every time I wear this...way too much fun. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Ollipogs are also available in Oxbridge village on Thistle Hill.

((shameless plug))

Eladrienne Laval said...

He also has a small shop in Raglan's Wharf at Heron Shire.