Jenn Heinrichs of the Best of Second Life group tagged me for the 8 items meme (thanks darlin'...glad you enjoy the blog!) I've answered this in my "Stroll" blog HERE, so I won't go through the tagging others part since I've already threatened--I mean, convinced--them to do so. So, here in elinsl, I'll do an "Eladrienne"/SL version of it!
1. My AV's middle name is "Melinde". My RL nickname really is Elle.
2. I once got into an argument in SL in Spanish and, while passable, I am not quite fluent in it...I may have been calling him a "purple deer-eating bowl of hairclips" for all that I know!
3. My favorite architect is Santiago Calatrava. There's an "airiness" to his work that I love and SL seems like such a great medium to recreate or create builds inspired by his.
4. I miss my RL sister Baube Laval. She does not come into SL as much anymore. *frowns*
5. I like my men w/dark hair. Ooo. And red-brown. Light brown works too. And white hair! Ooo! Oh, forget it...I'm hopeless.
6. I have always wanted to be blue or a glowing ball of light as an AV. I like dark elves/drow too. And I love being a tiny.
7. I have a male shape that I use for my fashion design fitting purposes. No, I do not feel myself up. *rolls eyes*
8. I really enjoy art exhibits and talking to artists. Builders and scripters intrigue me and I always learn new things. I am always in awe of the creativity that I find here in SL and look forward to more.