Sunday, July 8, 2007

Inventory Cleaning

Inventory cleaning is a MUST and something I had to do as my inventory soared to 9609 items! You can often find me on one of my barrels by the grapevines, sipping some Tennessee whisky as I'm culling, sorting, and deleting.

Today, Kitty joined me in inventory cleaning, laughing as I tried on some very ugly skins and some very ugly clothes. You had better believe those got deleted! Why were those even IN there?

And no, I'm not on the ground because I couldn't handle my liquor! Kitty told me something that made me faint (but not a drop was spilled and somehow my glass kept making its way to my mouth).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"my inventory soared to 9609 items!"

Ha! Those were the days, weren't they?

Eladrienne Laval said...

I wish my inventory was only 9609 now!!!!