Monday, June 28, 2010

SL7B

I attended SL7B this year and well, something felt...lacking. Other persons perhaps?
As usual, I could count on fun, crazy displays such as Extrovirtual's huge dragon. So cute...Or this fluffy bunny thing...The cake confounded me though as it seemed to be part of a Linden official area...really?And once more...the fluffy bunny thing...I could go into a post reflecting about the changes in SL over the years blahblahblah, but I'll save that for another time. Enjoy the fluffy bunny thing.

2 comments:

Rhianon Jameson said...

I had some of the same reactions to the builds.

But the bunny...that could be the poster child for not getting too much radiation!

Eladrienne Laval said...

It just felt like a hodgepodge-y mess to me more so than the showcase of what SL has to offer in its world that it should be about.

Very...mainland.