Friday, May 7, 2010

Raglan Shire ArtWalk 2010

Over 100 artists have descended upon the sim of Raglan Shire to participate in its ArtWalk 2010! If you visit Raglan Shire until the end of May, you will find yourself surrounded by artwork of all types. You can find 2D works in Raglan and sculptures in its neighboring sim of Heron Shire. Also look out for the fantastic topiaries sprinkled throughout it...
Here I am (on the left) with organizer (and Lady Tigress) Teal Freenote, creator 1wuz Gray and Raglan's bunneh-in-chief Zayn Till...
There will also be live music events throughout the month as well. I was so excited about participating that I made sure I was there early to claim a hedge to hang my pencil sketches up on. You can visit them HERE and I hope you'll enjoy my pieces, as well as the other artists on display!

2 comments:

Teal Freenote said...

*waves to Eladrienne! Thanks!

Eladrienne Laval said...

You're welcome! We announced it every week at Steelhead's town meeting. I think you did a wonderful job organizing it. What a nice event.